Thursday, December 11, 2003

Tom left a few days ago. We had a great time together, and he had a list of women to check-in with while he was here, but I don't think he came away with what he wanted, although he may have gotten more than he bargained for hanging out with me. It's kind of hard to get what you want if you only have a week to work it, though.

It got Winter cold this week all of a sudden. That seems to be the way it happens in Japan. All of a sudden it's the next season. We'd been enjoying an extended fall with relatively mild weather, but now I can't ride my bicycle without wearing gloves.

And it rained today. It hasn't rained too much lately, which is nice, because it usually seems to rain here a helluvalot. It's not so bad to work when it rains, though; you can't do much anyways if it's an off day.

Five more days until I can get on a plane and get out of here for a few weeks. Vacation doesn't come fast enough when you have a plane ticket in your pocket.

No comments: