Saturday, October 30, 2004

Today marks one year of blogging here. I'm averaging a little more than five posts per month. I expect to improve on that number during the next 12 months, especially as I try to appeal to my growing fan base. *coughs*

I've probably been blogging for about four or five years in different locations. Sadly, none of the previous posts are available. I may be able to dig them out of some cyber blackhole, but it's just not a crucial task for me.

I have lots of projects planned for the next twelve months, one of which is to write 50,000 words online next month for National Novel Writing month. I will post a link here when I settle on an idea so you can check my progress. I still have a little more than 24 hours to nail down a topic and secure webspace to post it. I'm not sure if I have the time to do it, but it's worth a try. It's simply a contest about the power of a deadline as there are no other rewards for my effort.

Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your free blog song now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW