Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Briefly, which is better than none at all, you can now view the e-novel in progress, tentatively titled: Cat Got Your Tongue. It's a little silly but I'll see how far I can take it by the end of November. Wish me luck! Currently, after three days of writing and charting my progress, I'm spending about two solid hours writing each day to churn out 1600+ words. I'm happy with that pace, but I don't know if I can continue to find that time.

On a China aside, we've been here three months, Angela and me, and we both have had numerous offers for work or other engaging and stimulating, as well as lucrative, opportunities. Fantastic! We have discovered more opporutnities in three months than we did in two years in Japan! Of course, the opportunities are in teaching and education, which is not everyone's cup of tea. Speaking of which, mine's cold now...

No comments: