Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I've given up my novella writing project, Cat Got Your Tongue, for a variety of reasons, the main one being that I simply don't have time to keep up with my daily word count. An unusual amount of stress in other areas of my life, has also knocked my health around a bit and I just need to cool off for a while. I don't want to spend all of my free time writing, which was what was happening, and there are, occasionally, more important things to do. At least, I'm satisfied with my effort. Perhaps, next year, I will try again.

Otherwise, not much out of the ordinary happening here. A coworker said that snow was expected here, but the weather has been fairly mild over the past week. A little windy today, but nothing out of the ordinary. I'll write again when I have something more worthwhile to reveal.

No comments: