Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm still here...

Adding this post via e-mail, which seems to be the only easy way to update
the website right now. I haven't been able to create a new post for the past
four days, which is frustrating. I can log into the website and view a list
of my posts, but whenever I try to create a new post, I receive a "This
document contains no data" error message.
I uploaded a number of pictures to post, using Flickr, and I will continue to check Blogger over the next few days to see if I can get through. If nothing works, I'll try and link pictures via another
e-mail like this and see how it goes. I never tried it before, and I'm a
little skeptical, but I don't see why it shouldn't work as long as my code
is in order.
Well, that's enough geek-speak, for now. Hopefully, I'll post something more
colorful in my next post.

No comments: