Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I've given up on wieldy. I'm not very sad about it. As it is, the site has been neglected for months. I just don't have the time or energy to care about it anymore. Perhaps it shows my lack of a decent network among the type of people with whom I was hoping to communicate. Aside from that, I'm not a very good advertiser, publicist or public relations guy.

Nonetheless, I will leave it where it is in its cybergrave. One of the marvelous things about the internet is its ability to preserve everything indefinately. Unfortunately, most of us know that's just not true. Websites come and go and their content disappears with it. Such is the way of things when delete is a fingertap away.

With all that said, I'm also going to start posting my book and movie reviews, which I have been writing for years. Start reading them at reviewed and leave your comments, if you like. There should be no lack of content. There's only one review so far, but the pages should quickly fill in time.

No comments: