Saturday, May 28, 2005

My father told me he was my one-thousandth visitor, which is cool. He has perhaps visited the site more than 150 times, but that leaves 850 others. I can recognize some of your traces with my cybereye, but I won't expose you yet.

Over the past few months, there has been much more attention to the site for reasons I can't explain. Updating the site a couple times a week helps, I suppose. I would love to update it every day, but I just can't spend so much time in front of the computer anymore. We must not be too preoccupied with ourselves.

Well, that's about it for now. Just wanted to give all of you stat junkies some trivia. Don't miss a single word of me, especially those of you who are planning to visit us here in Beijing. Stay tuned for my next two posts which will detail some of the good and bad about China.

No comments: