Tuesday, June 07, 2005

At 7:30AM, my fourth-graders, who are always a pleasure to teach, handled their test well and then disappeared for a special event at school. In between classes, I tutor a Korean teenager and the lesson actually went along quite smoothly for once. Teenagers aren't my preferred students. I had to strong-arm my third-graders in the afternoon, but they handled it well and we met our goals for the day without incident. After work, me an Anna, one of my coworkers, jumped in the van and headed to the recording studio. The studio was hot. I felt sleepy and kept closing my eyes and forgetting what I was doing. We finished up a little early and went home, although there was more than the usual traffic and we ended up waiting 45 minutes for our ride. So much for getting home a little earlier. Now I'm sitting here dabbling away at the keyboard, listening to the wind batter the screens, and watching the sky blacken as the rain begins to streak the window.

Finally got my comments turned on again so y'all can leave me messages without the formalization that e-mail hangs over you. What?! You don't know what comments are? At the bottom of this message you should see a link with a number next to it, which looks like this: 0 Comments. As people add comments, the number should change. If I get around to it, I'll post the first one and break the ice.

2 comments:

Bob said...

OK, so what are you waiting for?

r said...

Is it safe to guess you didn't get around to it? ;-)