Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wow! Fifteen posts last month. A record month for me in both hits and posts. You already know it's good, but it will only get better, so continue to tune in when you're looking for something worth clicking. Last night's literary open mic at The Bookworm was our biggest splash yet with thirteen performers and a packed house. Jam on it!

Just a quick post today to mention my new e-book! The first e-book released by an entity outside of myself. This one, entitled Wish List, released at BlazeVOX Books, and you can check it out be going to their website or by clicking on the handy link in the menu at your left. Thanks to Geoffrey Gatza for his fantastic enthusiasm about my work!

I also have a new poem in Fireweed if you want to check that out. I should have another e-book out within a month, as well as a few more poems in other publications, but I'll let you know...

3 comments:

Bruce Hodder said...

Bob,
I can't download the e-book but I like your poem in Fireweed. Unusual! I like a poem I don't necessarily get on first reading. The poetry of bald statement gets a little boring. Keep pushing them out.

Bob said...

Great. Thanks, Bruce. I made a request to check the link to the e-book. Hopefully, that will be fixed soon. I would hate to lose potential readers... such is the e-way.

The poem at Fireweed is a villanelle! The lines in that poem are much balder than some of the lines in many of my other poems!

But, yes, I keep at it. Thanks, as always, for the genuine interest and kind words.

Bob said...

I hear my juggernaut file takes a little bit longer to get downloading, but I'm working on a new, smaller version so please check back in a few days...