Thursday, October 20, 2005

This site is certified 31% EVIL by the GematriculatorI found something called The Gematriculator. I'll leave it up to you to conduct your own investigations about it, but this is a website which hosts a mechanism for measuring the percentage of good or evil in a given text. The site claims to use a Finnish alphabet, in which Y is a vowel, but I don't know if that's true or not. It may also be that Finnish people are simply more or less good or evil than other people. I'm part Finnish, though, and just wanted to throw in that bit.

Naturally, I filtered my own blog and came up with this. Nearly one-third evil! The site also automatically generates this handy code for passersby, like myself and, conveniently, comes in two flavors: good and evil. In addition, after scouring your data, you can pour of the consequential details, such as the recurrences of certain words or the particular poignancy of others.

No comments: