Wednesday, January 25, 2006

5th Grade Girls - Scavenger Hunt - Pow WowTyping as fast as possible. I know you've been neglected, but I'm doing my best from another country on a second-hand computer with a few minutes to spare for this kind of frivolity.

School ended last Thursday for me (the kids still had one more half-day on Friday), and we spent the morning working on a scavenger hunt: boys vs. girls. I was the captain of the girls team and, as the girls were faster and much more organized than the hapless boys, we won the contest with 15 minutes to spare.

Spent the weekend visiting friends and going out too much. On Sunday, Angela and me left for Italy, stopping first in Milan for a few days. Now, we're down south with her family in Putignano. It's quite cold here now and has snowed every day since we've arrived.

That's it for now. Not too exciting. I'll tell a bit more about this place in my next post, which should be in a few days or so. I don't have the luxury of having a computer at my beck so I'll give it my best when I get to it.

No comments: