Friday, June 23, 2006

Team USA had all of their hopes dashed last night in the World Cup match against Ghana. I wasn't hurt. I'll be watching a few more matches when I get another late night minute, which is when the matches air here in the three dot capital...

I started a new gig this week. Still doing all the old things you've read about, but adding something new to the mix. Just what I needed in the already well-booked current event which is my life, something to keep me in front of the computer even longer. I'm not dead yet, but I'm learning that I can't muzzle pints like I used to, either. I need a longer recovery time. Anyway, back to this gig...

I'll be a PJ (Podcast Jockey) for The Goodnight Show over at MiPoRadio. My first show was posted this morning! Click over there and find out what it's about, if you don't already know. Rated P for poetry. Send me an e-mail and let me know what you think.

No comments: