Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Trying to squeeze a little more juice out of this lemon, before scooting off to school. It's all I can do to get to sleep at a decent hour, which for me is before midnight. I made it in time last night despite the thunderous rain and lightning.

Sitting in front of the computer these days is like sitting in front of a heater and that's where I've been spending too much time. The adaptor for this sucker gets mighty hot and the adaptor for the modem gets even hotter. I blame it on the Chinese power strip, which snaps crackles and pops every time I remove a plug. I try not to use this beast for too long at a stretch. A meltdown now would be disastrous. In the meanwhile, the rotating fan blowing on me dries the sweat while I smoke and poke around on the i-net with my little poetry paws.

I'm all OOOHs and AWWWs these days as almost everything I do seems to be working right somehow. Stretching it thin makes everything fly around at breakneck pace, but keeps me focused. Well, that's all for now. See you soon...

No comments: