Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Polignano a Mare at NightMy brother and Tom arrived a few days ago and left for Rome to pick up my grandmother. My parents, my Aunt Sue and cousin Katie arrived and left for Napoli, Pompei and Capri Island. All of them doing a little extra vacationing before the wedding. Angela and me have been doing a good deal of entertaining and sightseeing ourselves, including a trip to Polignano (pictured here) where Angela, Todd, Tom & me enjoyed a nice walk and a fantastic seafood dinner before putting Todd & Tom on a midnight bus for their Roman holiday. More friends and family will be arriving from near and far as this party comes to a head.

So all of that to say: this is probably my last entry before getting hitched. Milking some free time while Angela gets her hair cut. I'm not sure when I'll get around to another one after that, but you know how these things work. If there's a way to do it, I'll do something even if it's just hello...

1 comment:

amy said...

Whoa! Many congrats Bob! I didn't know -- I hope all goes well and beautifully and lovely and thrillingly ...

Cheers!