Friday, September 01, 2006

Coal Creek Canyon, ColoradoAlmost one whole month without posting! I tried, honest, but never seemed to really have any time to spare. That's just the way the evil e-ball bounces. Seems like Angela and me have been constantly moving for the past month. For example, we've been in places like the one pictured here, near my brother's house in Colorado. Our whirlwind tour of the states took us from New York to California with stops in Denver, Las Vegas and The Grand Canyon. We were excited to see many things we'd never seen before and travel through parts of seven states.

Now, we're getting ready to leave for the airport in San Francisco.

Everything went well during our vacation and I'd love to tell you about it, but it's not going to happen in detail. The only bad thing that happened was that I lost my writing journal on the plane in Las Vegas. *sigh* I guess I'll write more really great poems...

Well, that's enough for now. I need to move on to bigger and better things before departing, but I promise I'll be back with more frequency now. Looking forward to getting back to Beijing and getting back to work. I'm promising big changes in the coming year so stay tuned here to keep up with all the action.

No comments: