Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lightning-round post.

I'm blogging and I should be getting ready for work.

I don't update as frequently as I could. I spend too much time mulling my posts and then only half of them see the light of day.

Mr. Bill Allegrezza predicts the death of blogs. His own is far from dead, but there is some homogeneity in what's left of the mania.

Did you read a poem today? Subterranean Poets exists for your listening pleasure should you find it difficult to read something the old-fashioned way.

Enjoying a day off in front of the computer.The temperature continues to dip in the three-dot blip, commonly referred to as BJ by the foreigners.

I take too many pictures of myself.

My fantasy football team won it's fifth game of the season and looks strong heading into week six.

Topped 7000 clickers here yesterday. Nowhere to go but up. So concerned with site statistics recently as the blog is nearing its birthday. More on that at the end of the month...

No comments: