Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wanted: BLOGS for The Countdown

If you're posting your own poetry (loose definition) on your blog and you're interested in possibly having something featured in a podcast on MiPoRadio for The Countdown, formerly known as The Goodnight Show, let me know and I'll add you to the mix of blogs I scan. I'm doing my best to cover a range of voices and styles so if you're interested, send me a message or post a comment here. If you're hesitant or need more information, don't be shy! Go check out some of MiPoRadio's other fine shows.

In the meanwhile, I may find you by myself. I'll be doing my own poking around the blognet and if I come across something that looks good, I'll shoot you an e-mail. BANG! BANG!

3 comments:

Tiel Aisha Ansari said...

Saw your comment on my blog: I'd be happy to have you podcast something from mine. Any preference?

didi said...

I'll go ahead and add her to the list Bob.

d.

Bob said...

No preferences yet, Tiel... just building a list of folk at the moment...