Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I couldn't be happier or more thankful for such a wonderful year. If the rest of my years are anything like this one, I'll probably die from sheer exhaustion. What exactly happened, you ask? Well, you can click through the archive and take a look, if you're so inclined...

I really miss the food and family that go with Thanksgiving, and want to wish everyone the best as this really kicks off the holiday season in my mind.

Tomorrow I plan to play some touch football with my colleagues after work. It will be a prelude to the Beijing duck dinner of which we're planning to partake. It's not exactly turkey, but it's bird. Gobble gobble. Afterwards, I am planning to go in search of football on television. My attempt last year was unsuccessful in this regard. I get very few chances to actually watch a football game here in Beijing due to the lack of satellite TV in my apartment and the time difference, but Thanksgiving is one of them and I plan to take advantage of it. Wish me luck...

No comments: