Monday, December 11, 2006

The Countdown #18


powered by ODEO
You can listen to The Countdown #18, the MiPoRadio podcast which focuses on poetry and poesy from the blogsphere. This week's show highlights the poetry of Gertrude Stein, and stars these poets from around the world:
David Caddy, Bloody Shard Gate
Lorna Dee Cervantes, Nothing Lasts
Juliet Cook, Rara Avis
Guyana-Gyal, Shaddock and Sitar
Derek Motion, untitled alright good
Michael Parker, Eating My Garden Pumpkins
Burning-Moon, To Oaro M
Greg Perry, The Sandman Cometh
TT, still here after all these years
Josh Walleart, Animal n.
Take a listen and let me know what you think! If you're interested in participating, and I'm always looking for something good and bloggy to get my eyes on and my ears around, send me a message...

No comments: