Sunday, January 07, 2007

ARGH!

First the good news and then the ARGH! You can read my latest e-book, Star-Spangled Banter, at Unlikely 2.0. Props to Jonathan Penton for getting this thing into the e-mix! I hear there's a limited (26 signed and lettered copies) to be had for the particularly adept. Also, check out a couple of my poems at Venereal Kittens. Don't let the name scare you! My name is scary enough, but if you're here, you've already gotten past that...

Removed all Christmas cheer from the apartment today. Always a sadness to it. Now the final holidayless stretch until Spring Festival vacation which rears its head at the end of this month...

The Great Firewall of China or whatever is still befuddling routine access. The earthquake in southern Taiwan or off the coast thereabouts, which snapped telecom cables beneath the sea two weeks ago, seems to still have us wallowing in i-molasses. Uploading and downloading takes forever, when possible. It's all I can do to get this text to go.

I haven't been able to upload any photos for the past week, so you have yet to see the first part of our New Year's Adventure I promised. Never fear. I hope the problem gets worked out soon, which I hear will be another week, and then we can return to our regularly scheduled program...

No comments: