Wednesday, February 28, 2007

THE COUNTDOWN: Episode 20 featuring Arlene Ang


powered by ODEO
Arlene AngMy first show in Putignano, Italy, Episode 20 highlights the poetry of Arlene Ang, and also stars these poets and bloggers: Ann Bogle, Rachel Dacus, Crag Hill, Christine Klocek-Lim, Rick Mullin, Shelia E. Murphy, Maurice Oliver, Pearl Pirie, William Rike & Jordan Stempleman. Click on the links, which takes you to the poems, and follow along while you listen! Poetry is not just for kids anymore, silly rabbits...

If you like what you hear and you would like me to consider your own blog's offspring for future shows, send me a message and I'll add you to THE COUNTDOWN's blogroll. If you don't have your own blog and you still want to participate, join Café Café and I'll look out for you if you're all that.

Comments and conversay appreciated, front or backchannel. Thanks for tuning in and special thanks to all the fine poets who recorded work for this one!

2 comments:

didi said...

Arlene was great to feature here Bob. I am glad you picked her for this program.

Didi

Bob said...

Thanks, Didi! I'm sure Arlene will be thrilled... and, well, I'm always happy to get a little bird seed...