Sunday, March 11, 2007

PTV (Poetry Television)

Back to cold and rainy weather. It's a nice excuse to stay inside and work at the computer for hours on end.

It's National Small Press Month and you should do something to support the small presses. If you don't know what to do, you can start by ordering one of my chapbooks over on the left!

We're going to start making these promotional videos (commercials is for money-making folk) for The Countdown. This is my first attempt. If you're not familiar with the show, take a listen! Episode 21 coming soon. I'm going to start having a contest to win a chapbook in every episode. So I'm looking for some chapbooks. If you are interested in donating a chapbook to the cause, don't hesitate to let me know!

1 comment:

Didi Menendez said...

send me the mpeg for it please so I can upload it to miporadio.