Friday, March 16, 2007

Not much out of the ordinary here. Seems like we've run aground on a string of pleasant Spring-like days that should carry on through the weekend.

My uncle-in-law took me on a drive around the nearby hills this morning, which was superb. A nice treat which made me wish that we had a car of our own to get out of town and around a little bit.

Teaching a few hours a week now, a couple at a private school for which I am also earning a fistful of Euro, and a couple language-exchange hours with one of Angela's friends. It's not much, but it keeps me busy and gets me away from this beast. In the meanwhile, trying to prepare for a Summer Camp here, which should guarantee me about six weeks of work starting in June. I don't know how excited I am about working every day in the middle of the Summer, but it should be fun. Kids love me, if you can believe that.

Yesterday was Angela's brother's wife's birthday, so we all went to a party. The food, of course, was excellent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice to know about ur good news ^^