Sunday, March 04, 2007

Staying up too late and spending more time than necessary on the internet. Nothing better to do these days. I won't complain too much as it's allowing me to catch up on some things that have been lagging. It's also allowing me to get wrapped up in thing that are not so useful like this which I found on Amy Bernier's website.


If they told you I'm mad, then they lied.
I'm odd, but it isn't compulsive.
I'm the triolet, bursting with pride;
If they told you I'm mad, then they lied.
No, it isn't obsessive. Now hide
All the spoons or I might get convulsive.
If they told you I'm mad then they lied.
I'm odd, but it isn't compulsive.
What Poetry Form Are You?


While blogging around just now, I also noticed that I was tagged by Bill Allegrezza to name names regarding my ten top films. I always forget stuff when I make lists like this, but I'll give it a go. In no particular order:
- Harold & Maude
- The Godfather 2
- La Vita รจ Bella
- Il Postino
- Blade Runner
- The Wild Bunch
- The Legend of 1900
- THX 1138
- Thirty-Two Short Films About Glen Gould
- Kill Bill
- Zatoichi
- Spirited Away
I went over by a couple movies, but I suppose that's OK. Couple notes on my choices. Spirited Away is Japanese animation by Miyazaki. I could have listed three other movies by this guy and love all of the movies I've seen by him. Zatoichi is another Japanese movie, a musical really, by Takeshi Kitano about a blind samurai. Fantastic. The piano duel in The Legend of 1900 is Tim Roth at his best.

No comments: