Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Countdown Dies

The Countdown, the poetry radio show I hosted which was produced by Josh Hinck, came to a crashing halt last week. I want to apologize to all of the artists whose fine poetry disappeared along with all of the shows. Nearly one year of work which no longer exists. Backchannel me with any questions.

A less than splendid Easter gift to come home to after a day in the countryside here, but these things happen. I made a little video to put a cap on that project and ring in the new one. Needless to say, Josh and me will continue to put out despite the man's best efforts...

Other than that, it was a fantastic week of strong sun, cloudless blue skies, blooming flowers and white blossoms, virgin leaves curling out and green grasses. I seem to have caught a cold in the midst of all this spring luciousness, but these things happen.

1 comment:

derek said...

down with the man