Saturday, April 21, 2007

Days come and go. It's hard to believe we'll add new little dude to our family soon...

As the weather has been stunningly sunny and clear during the day with wonderful sunsets and brilliant stars sprinkled in the evening, it's hard to differentiate one from another. I'm fighting a little sickness, now, and spent the entire afternoon in bed.

On a more positive note, I think I've found another job here. I talked to one of the screeners yesterday (she's a friend of my current boss), and learned that I was the only applicant. I don't want to celebrate, yet, though. Additional applicants have a way of materializing. I'll find out more about it next week, although it won't be nearly enough keep me here. At least, it's a foot in the door and the pay is considerably higher.

Diligently working on i-outlaw with Josh Hinck, the new poetry show which should be released soon. Keep checking in for updates...

1 comment:

derek said...

we're makin a girl. curiously, ppl have started saying, 'oh no, boys are so much easier'. why would they say that.