Monday, May 07, 2007

Baby Holding Pattern

Still no sign of Vito. Many of you are coming here for status reports (and there will surely be some highly informative interactive mention of the forthcoming event in the future) and, as a result, my statistics have been jumping off the charts.

I hope nothing goes down tomorrow evening as I'll be heading out to work around 6:30PM...

I'm done making predictions about his arrival, though. Lacking a new magic number, I'm surprisingly worry free now that we've gone beyond the date we had fixed in our minds for so long.

Angela has to meet with the doctor tomorrow for a little looksee. During the last visit, which was Saturday, the doctor said he was still riding a little high and, visually, to my untrained eye, it doesn't look like much has changed. He also told Angela to get herself tired so she insists on doing all the housework. I don't mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Rachel couldn't deliver the baby what the doctor sugessted? :p
How about now? Has he gave up his room in the mother?