Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sleepless in Putignano

I'm going to have to wean myself off of blogging for a while. I'll still post, but perhaps with less frequency or just less abundantly. Seems like I don't have much time these days, as you might expect with the arrival of a new baby.

Nonetheless, I risk the wrath of my wife to write something brief before she knows what I'm doing. Angela's on the bed rocking the restless Vito who, well-fed and changed, resists the subtle suggestions and nudges of his mother to sleep.

We were warned by many about the lack of sleep, and experienced it yesterday as Vito carried us through the early morning hours until 5AM. Exhausted after that, all of us slept soundly until 10AM this morning.

I'm expecting a similar occurrence tonight, but who knows...

No comments: