Monday, May 14, 2007

Vito Sante Marcacci

Vito Sante MarcacciOur little man arrived at 10:45AM this morning. I realize that, at the posting of this message, it's not that late in California (or anywhere in America), but you can do your own math if you need to convert everything to your own timezone.

Born in the Saint Maria of the Angels (Santa Maria degli Angeli) Hospital in Putignano, Italy, Vito weighed in at 8lb. 10oz. (3.93kg) and stretched to 21in. (54cm). The only accurate numbers are the metric numbers as I did the conversion and, well, I'm an English teacher not a math teacher.

I came home to get something to eat, make phone calls and to catch up with all y'all. More coming soon.

6 comments:

Maile said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a big baby!

John Sakkis said...

congrats bob!

derek said...

awesome bob!

Anonymous said...

welcome! Vito! ^0^

amber said...

little pudgy baby fingers are the best. congratulations!

Bob said...

Hey! Thanks for all the kind words and warm wishes, everyone.

More to come when I get a little more blog time on my hands...

Really happy that the little man was born yesterday as I started a new job today! Yipes! That was a close call...