Monday, June 04, 2007

June snuck up on me. The desire is strong, but the time seems to be mysteriously lacking...

The days are mostly the same. I look for jobs until my neck hurts. Variations on Vito in A sharp & B flat. For the less musically inclined, the names of his parents would be sufficient replacements for this tune in the otherwise same key...

When telling my students about my son's name, I said, "My son, Vito..." and continued talking. I was telling a story about his birth. It didn't seem like anyone understood my story so I said it a few more times and my students began laughing. I asked them why. It turns out that they thought I was saying "Mai, San Vito..." which translates to "Never, Saint Vito...."

I can't get too carried away with my posts...

On to bigger and better dreams this night...

No comments: