Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More General Stuff / Poetry Update

It hasn't been as humid here lately so it's possible to sleep at night without sweating ceaselessly. In fact, it was downright cool today with a strong wind blowing. A welcome change...

Mother and Vito are both well and good. Seems like I don't have a minute to spare these days. I can't imagine what will happen when I begin working again. Something will fall away... I suppose I will deal with that when the time comes.

A couple international publications this month. Read a few groups of poems about Italy, part of a slowly evolving series additionally featuring some of my photos, at an Irish publication called DeadDrunkDublin. You can also read poems in a New Zealand magazine called Junctures. There's even more work in Concelebratory Shoehorn Review and in the latest issue of Hamilton Stone Review. Last but not least, check out Sawbuck, in which a number of my poems appeared recently.

No comments: