Friday, December 19, 2008

Poetic Christmas Tidings

There's so much happening these days, but I suppose that's not unusual for the holiday season. We're as ready as we're going to be, although we still need to brainstorm a Christmas brunch...

At school, today was the last day with students. I'll have to submit my grades before 3:00PM tomorrow, and there won't be any pesky students to distract me, either!

And the weather took a cold turn! It's wet and cold and, well, we need more water in these parts, so it's welcome. We're inside where it's warm and dray!

Finally, please, listen to my Christmas poem. It's unusual for me as I sing part of it. Now, you're warned!



I pretty sure you won't get anything else out of me before the new year, so I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

No comments: