Monday, September 07, 2009

Moto GP

I spent the summer in Italy with the family, as many of you already know. We stayed in the countryside with Angela's parents and didn't have easy access to the internet. When I did get to use the computer, it was mostly to complete coursework for an online course in which I was enrolled.

Trying to get my bloglegs back, now, despite teaching full time at Sullivan Middle School, teaching Writing for Comics and Sequential Images at the Art Academy University in San Francisco, taking another credential course this month, parenting and husbanding. There's not much time left for my fantasy football league, entering its thirteenth season, but the show must go on...

Anyway, almost every other Sunday, during lunch we watched Moto GP. Angela's brother is a huge fan, and after watching this race, I am too. Here's the final two laps of the race, if you missed it. Valentino Rossi!